Our clinical counseling program provides counseling services to the general population in our region. Licensed counselors, all of whom have at least a Masters Degree, do all CSC counseling.
We also utilize interns from the various universities in the area, such as Lewis and Benedictine.
We provide counseling for an array of situations, such as:
- couples counseling
- marriage counseling
- school related issues
- depression and anxiety
- interpersonal relations
We also provide:
- court ordered DUI evaluations
- court ordered drug and domestic violence assessments for the Will County Court system
- anger, drug, and domestic violence assessments for non-court ordered clients.
In addition, we offer:
- non-court ordered anger management programs (15 weeks each) for adults and teens
- individual domestic violence counseling sessions following the Duluth model, and are compliant with The Illinois Protocol for Partner Abuse Intervention
- State certified partner abuse intervention sessions (28 weeks) are offered several times weekly, both evening and day time.
We also provide outreach with programs such as grief counseling and support for the caregivers of seniors.